Monday 19 December 2011

Dear Heart, do you belong to me or do I belong to you?

This term I've had a LOT of heart convictions. Well, 3. But they're all pretty interlinked and intense. I'm still haven't quite worked them out properly myself yet but in brief:
1. Sorting my head out about male friends. I need to sort out how the past rubbishness I've had affects me and basically get over it.
2. Finding identity and security in God instead of anything else.
3. Whether I'm in a 'good enough'  place spiritually and emotionally to be VP.


Just look at all the trouble you drag me into. I've heard it said to follow your heart, but I'm starting to wonder if it's gone too far.
Heart, you've let me down, chasing love where it can't be found. Heart we've fallen out, 'cause all of your emotions have led me to doubt. Only Jesus can save us now.

Dear Heart. Sanctus Real

No comments:

Post a Comment