Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Sound of You and Me

Know this please
I will not forget the sound of you and me when we were friends

Someday everything ends
Can't we begin finding a way back before we're too late
And lost in between the truth and the dream
I've never been more ready to move on



I have decided I have had enough. I've had enough of people who make me feel like I'm not good enough and like it's too much to ask to ask them to give a damn (being fair, sometimes not their fault. Occasionally.) Maybe I am expecting too much to start off with, and for some of the time I think that's to blame for this feeling. Other times, on the other hand, are definitely worth my feeling hurt and angry. When someone can't make an effort ever, and then, when called on it, can't even try and fix it, like a real friend would, and just leave me feeling guilty because I think I expect too much. I don't think a friend should make you feel like you don't have an right to ask them to make time for you. I have put up with too many of this because I really wanted to be close to that person. In the end, it just hurts too much. So, I'm going to stop chasing after those people. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment