Monday 17 October 2011

10 things I hate about you

So hate is a strong word. So really it's 10 reasons why I don't want you to mean anything more to me than you do now.
1. You obviously don't want to spend time with me.
2. See above, emphasis on obviously.
3. Wanting a hug makes me feel awkward.
4. I've tried really hard, and I've tried to not try, but it's always hard work to even be friends.
5. I'm always wondering whether it's worth the effort.
6. I think you wouldn't notice if I stopped trying. I wonder if you'd care.
7. I spend too much time wondering if you'd care.
8. You don't notice when I'm sad. With me, it's usually pretty noticeable.
9. You don't realise that, when I'm sad, I just want my friends to give me a hug. Just to show me they care.
10. You'd never call me a best friend, even though that's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment