Friday 7 October 2011

I used to think that, because I went to a girls school, I was missing out on something. I was wrong. Before I went to Uni I had precisely 3 'good' male friendships. All of which turned out to be completely dysfunctional. Two of them made me very very unhappy for a lot longer than I care to remember. Is it just more complicated because the whole boy-girl friendship thing has a different dynamic that I'm just not used to? Or have I just been particularly unlucky with the guys in my life. Maybe a bit of both.

Fast forward to University. I have a 'brother' who doesn't seem at all bothered that he hasn't seen, or pretty much talked to, me since the beginning of July. And a confusing and slightly 'multiple personality' friendship. I love spending time with him, he's awesome (not without his flaws though...), but I genuinely have no idea where I stand with him.

Boys suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment